Thursday, November 23, 2023

Thanksgiving Thursday

 


I Am Thankful For:

Keeping a sense of humor about it

Kitten playing with the dogs

Getting help with Thanksgiving prep

Getting a quick vet appointment 

Fast lab results 

My husband fixing dinner when I was running late 

My husband and grandson playing together 

The dog seems to be feeling better

A big Sunday breakfast 

Cute little dog hats

Late night texts 

The windows are finally done

Work on the siding has started

Groceries for Thanksgiving

My husband

31 years of marriage

The life we've built together 

Our little family


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!