Saturday, March 30, 2024

Favorite March Moments

March felt like a month of extremes.  From the roller coaster ride that the weather put us through (40's one day, 70's the next, then back to 50's with lows in the 20's), to situations and circumstances that had me struggling to find my peace at times.  But I am making every effort to stay focused on the positive.  So let's take a quick look at some of my favorite things from the month of March!


On the first weekend of the month, the Man of the House and I had a little date day.  We started with breakfast/brunch then went to see "Dune". Afterwards,  we went and picked up our new refrigerator.  

My daughter and I took one day and went to Biltmore Estate together.  We walked through the gardens and conservatory, had a nice lunch,  and took my grandson to see the baby farm animals.  Who can resist baby piglets, lambs, and chicks?  Not me!

My Christmas cactus surprised me this month by blooming again. This has never happened before!  I'm not sure what, if anything,  I'm doing differently, ' but apparently the cactus likes it.  Does this make it an Easter cactus?

The cherry blossoms bloomed this month.  The tulips are now opening up.  And there are tons on buds on my azalea and lilac bushes.  I can also see the peonies popping up out of the ground.  All the beautiful flowers are an added bonus of springtime.

I had a day this month when I had my feelings trampled and felt as if my heart had been broken.   That was definitely NOT a favorite moment.  But, it did remind me of the people in my life who love and care for me.  They allowed me to vent and provided a shoulder or two to cry on.  Does it take away all of the hurt? No.  But it certainly helped ease the pain a bit. And those people are absolutely some of my favorites.

What are some of your favorite things from March?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!