Friday, December 7, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Blog Hop!

TGIF! Which means it's time again for the Follow Friday Four Fill In Blog Hop! Each week, Feeling Beachie gives us four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.


I get the honor of being this week's co-host!  Want to be featured as a Co-Host to the hop? Come up with four fill in’s of your own and email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, you get a nice little mention in that weeks hop! Please help her out and email some statements!

Please help spread the word about the Follow Friday Four Fill-in! Just tweet, facebook, etc about the Follow Friday blog hop. If you tweet, please use #f5-bloghop . And add the little linky tool there at the bottom to your own blog if you participate.
The statements are:
1.         ___in the ___ is the ___
2.       __is my____  
3.       I like to think ____; but I know _____.
4.       If I just ______, then I could ______.

My Responses:

1.  Coffee first thing in the morning is the only thing that gets me moving
2.  The Man of the House is my best friend 
3.  I like to think I'm very funny; but I know I am often the only person who thinks so.
4.  If I just find the time and energy to work out, then I could probably lose the extra 25 to 30 lbs I'm carrying around.




15 comments:

  1. I am with you on losing the 25 pounds however then I would need a new wardrobe and it isn't in the budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love judy reply i agree I do not want to buy new clothes so I will just stay larger LOl
    I find you quite funny :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just starting to find coffee but it is working for me lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I wish I could lose all this excess baggage, too! :( I'm having a give-a-way on my blog if you would like to check it out!!! HOPE you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Deb!! You know me - I'll be checking out the blog whether there's a giveaway or not! Have a blessed weekend! *hugs*

      Delete
  5. I have several of your problems, I think I am funny and my family stares and boy do I need to work out, I have so much flab,I hate my arms, they make great fans! Oh, and I am drinking coffee right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I don't laugh at my jokes, no one will.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right there with you on the coffee thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?!? Drinking some right now! :0)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!