Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Little Off

It's just one of those mornings when things seem, well... a little... off.

The dog is pacing and whining to go out.  Despite the face that he has already been out - for a good long time! 

The dog also won't eat his food.

The cats will eat the dog food, and are trying their very best to do just that!

I'm feeling a little ADD this morning.  My mind is bouncing in a dozen different directions.  I feel like there's something I should be doing, but I have no clue what it is.

Because of the bouncing brain syndrome - I can't seem to get anything accomplished.  That's what happens when you can't seem to focus on one thing for longer than 2 minutes!

I am very hungry, but nothing - absolutely nothing - I can think of to eat sounds good.  (maybe the cats are on to something?)

Wait... what was I talking about?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!