Monday, November 4, 2013

Thinking of Others

I saw this on CBS Sunday Morning show a couple of weeks ago, and it made me cry a little. And smile.



These are kids in middle school!  I have lived through middle school.  I have seen two offspring through middle school in the not so recent past.  I know exactly how selfish... and even cruel... middle schoolers can be.

But if you have ever looked at middle school kids and had any worries for the future, these boys can renew your faith in the next generation.

This is a bunch of kids who were willing to put themselves aside for one evening so that someone else could have a moment of glory.

And let them be an inspiration to all of us. What could we do at any given moment to brighten someone else's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!