Monday, June 22, 2015

A Spirit of Gratitude: June 22

I AM THANKFUL FOR:

The grand baby "dancing" in the car
Fresh berries for dessert
Watching basketball playoffs with the Man of the House
Latest order completed
A little late spring cleaning
A trip to the store for cleaning supplies
A rainbow - Right. There!
The grand baby falling asleep while the Man of the House holds him
The grand baby's morning silliness
Soy butter toast 
Clean laundry room

The garden looks beautiful
Cookies and cream cupcakes
A groomed dog
A trip to Lowe's
Baby squash
Empty laundry sorter
One grumpy boy - beyond ready for bed
Mr & Mrs Cardinal having breakfast at the feeder
Deer in the road on the way home


post signature

3 comments:

  1. I've said it before, but I ALWAYS enjoy your list of things to be thankful for! How's your "journey to healthy" going? I think I've missed your updates! HOPE all is well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Deb! Sadly, my journey to healthy has not been going well at all. Which explains the lack of updates - I am too embarrassed to admit what a miserable failure it has been thus far.

      Delete
  2. Bless your heart. Please don't feel that way. I spent many years feeling that same way and I know now it was right where Satan wanted me to be...feeling miserable about myself and like a failure. You'll get back on track....hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!