Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Get Some Rest

"Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat"...

Do you ever feel this way?  Especially this time a year with all the hustle and bustle of the holidays? Yes, me too!  Shopping, wrapping, decorating, baking, cleaning, entertaining, visiting...  it can be down right exhausting.  And there truly are days when I feel as if I don't even have time to eat.


Those are the days I can almost feel the Spirit whispering to me the same words Jesus says to the apostles.  'Come with me by yourself to a quiet place and get some rest.”

God still calls us to come away with Him to a quiet place and rest in His presence.  To press pause and rejuvenate our souls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!