Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Sleepless In North Carolina

One of my presents this past Christmas was a new FitBit.  One of those fancy-fangled ones that tracks not only your daily steps and activity, but also your sleep.  After wearing this gizmo for almost 2 months, I have come to one obvious conclusion:

I stink at sleeping.

It's true.  The numbers don't lie.  Just take a peek at this example of my sleep stats.


The dark blue thin lines are my "sleep" periods for each night.  The light blue is restless sleep.  Red is wakefulness.  All that light blue is just crazy! !  You can even see nights when my sleep is divided into two sets of stats. Apparently because I was awake long enough for it to be considered two separate sleep periods.

YIKES!!

Sooo...  I am now on a mission for better, more restful sleep.  Reading up on good sleep habits.  Pinning lots of things to my new "Sleepytime" Pinterest board .  Soon, I hope to have a post for you all about some of the best hints I have found for getting a good night's sleep.

In the meanwhile, what are some of your tips for getting better sleep? Let us know in the comments.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. 1 Turn off the tv and computer - 2 Read a book - And I'm out lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!