Thursday, July 14, 2016

A Spirit of Gratitude: July 14

I'm tired today.  Super tired.  I need a whole lot of coffee.  Or a long nap.   And right now coffee seems like the option which is more likely to happen.  But, other than dealing with some lack of sleep; it's been a good week.



I Am Thankful For:

A few quiet minutes
My nephew's first steps
Dinner out with the Man of the House
Frozen custard
Starting a new order
Dinner at the house of the female offspring's boyfriend
The grandbaby playing with a cardboard box
Walking and talking
These two:

Meal prepping
Dark Chocolate
A baby deer in the backyard


What are you thankful for this week?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I am contributing my lack of sleep and lack of motivation to the heat and humidity up here...argh...enough...(and not to mention, hormones, wink)

    Many things to be thankful...what a lovely photo..smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely...
    I am thankful for the gift of mindfulness...I am learning to slow down and live in the moment. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!