Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Big Apple is: An Island (mostly... sorta...)

One thing the Man and I decided to do during our day in New York City was to take the 2 1/2 hour Circle Line Cruise around Manhattan.  And what a good decision it was!






The cruise is a great overview of sights from the waterfront. It takes you down the Hudson to the harbor where it gives you a close up view of the Statue of Liberty, then its all the way up the East River to the northern tip of the island, before heading back down the Hudson.  You see Manhattan from every angle.



Although the tour guide was difficult to hear at times, I did enjoy the parts of the commentary I was able to understand.





This was probably my favorite part of our whirlwind day on the Big Apple. (Other than maybe the food.  We'll get to that later!)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!