Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Birthday Wish List

The countdown is on, y'all!  One week from today I mark another year of being in this planet.  I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not that I actually had to do the math to remember how old I'll be.  (47.  If you really want to know)

The Man of the House asked me last weekend what I want to do and what I want for the big day.  I still haven't answered him, because I honestly had no clue.  I decided it was a good sign that I don't have a big list of wants at the ready.  Maybe that means I have reached a point in life where I have achieved  some level of contentment.

But, I decided what with my birthday and then Christmas coming up, it was probably time to start putting together a wish list.

Besides the usual gift cards to Michael's or Hobby Lobby or a mani/pedi - which are always on my wish list - here are a few fun things I'm hoping for this year:

After the heel fell apart on my ankle boots toward the end of last winter, I knew I would be needing a new pair this season.  Somehow, I still haven't gotten around to picking up a pair.  Probably because all the ones I like seem to be on the pricey side.  But I could use a new pair...

I really love the look of these Frye short boots:

Amazon.com

Or these by Lucky for a shorter bootie:
macys.com



As an 80's gal, I had my ears pierced multiple times.  Over several years, I neglected all but the bottom piercing; but recently I have started trying to wear earrings in the top two piercings also.  That's why I am in love with these triple hoop earrings which are created by an artist here in North Carolina:
Phoenix Mountain Creations on Etsy


I adore a cute watch!  (And have several needing batteries at the moment)  I also adore bees.  So, when I saw this watch it was...  well, like a bee to honey.
Amazon.com

And while we are talking about bees...  I'm completely  head over heels for this bee mandala t-shirt!!  
Astrolaboratory on Etsy

Last, but certainly not least is this crown ring which I have had my eye on for a while.  I think I would want this sized big enough to wear on my index finger.
Mountain Metalcraft on Etsy


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!