Thursday, February 2, 2017

Currently... February 2017

January is over... already?? Well, that certainly didn't take long - did it?  It was a busy, and productive month for me.  I've been getting some decluttering accomplished.  Had my yearly physical, where I found out my cholesterol has improved but is still too high.  Ugh.  (Probably definitely from all that junkie food I was eating at the end of last year!)  I was sick with a virus which gave me a sore throat for a solid week.  We experienced our first snowfall of the winter.  And celebrated the grand kid's 5th birthday.  I can only hope February is just as wonderful - if not even better!



READING:  Trying to finish up an advance read copy of "Full" by Asheritah Ciuciu for a review this month.  Getting ready to start "The Art of Hearing Heartbeats" by Jan-Phillip Sendker.  And hoping to read "Stuart Little" with the grand kid this month.

EATING:  With the exception of the birthday overload last weekend, I have been eating better.  More fruits and veggies.  Making myself eat breakfast - usually oatmeal with berries.  Drinking more water. 

WORKING ON:  Decluttering! Last week, the Man of the House dropped off 3 bags and a box of donations at the local Goodwill.  And there is so much more to go.

ENJOYING:  The feeling after I get up early with the Man of the House and go walk for 30 minutes on the treadmill.  I won't lie... I do not enjoy the getting up that early.  But the feeling afterward, that's a good way to start the day!

ANTICIPATING:  Seeing my better eating habits and more exercise lead to improved cholesterol numbers and hopefully some weight loss.

FEELING: A little tired, probably from staying up too late reading and then getting up early.

What are you up to Currently?  Leave a comment and let me know!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!