Thursday, June 7, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: June 7

oh my goodness gracious!  I don't know where my brain is this week, but it didn't even occur to me that today was Thursday until almost noon.  I mean, I knew it was Thursday.  But that didn't really register as meaning anything until I realized that I had not written my gratitude post for this week - and it's already half way through Thursday!  🙄





I Am Thankful For:
The Male Offspring turning 20
Homemade cupcakes
Finding the perfect picture

Writing blog posts
Laughing
Not having enough dirty laundry to justify washing a load
Waking up to the sound of the cat purring
The arrival of June
An entire day with no rain
Being proud of my handsome husband
Only eating 1/2 the piece of cake
Giant Jenga
4 days without a chip in my nail polish
Being 1/2 way to my step goal before noon
When the cardinals sit on the porch rail and complain that the feeder needs filled
Watching 2 bunnies play in the back yard
Take out for dinner


What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

  1. I have an almost identical picture from the same era of my sister playing a guitar in her pajamas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!