Thursday, December 6, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: December 6

Last week completely got away from me and it was Friday before I even realized it!  Since I completely missed last week's post - I'm sharing an extra long list of things I have been grateful for over the past two weeks. 



I Am Thankful For:
Finding foods my sick dog will eat
A crazy, exciting Monday night football game
Going to bed at a reasonable time
27 years of marriage
Anniversary cards
Blinking antlers
Family Thanksgiving
The Man of the House cooking the turkey in the smoker
Pumpkin pie for breakfast
Black Friday shopping with the female offspring
Gingerbread house
Spending time with the Grand Kid
Leftovers
A scalp massage
God providing a "new to me" washer when ours died
Cyber Monday
Days that look like winter
Fish and chips
When all the yarn at Hobby Lobby is 30% off
 A good day for shop orders
Treating myself to a coffee
Orange juice
Days when I get a lot done
Hot cocoa with marshmallows
Christmas decorating


What are you thankful for this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!