Thursday, February 21, 2019

Joyful Gratitude: February 21



I Am Thankful For:
Looking out the kitchen window to see deer running behind the house
Catching up on the To-Do list
Items that sell almost immediately
My Dad is back home from his trip safe and sound
Cinnamon Shortbread Latte
Valentine dinner date with the Man of the House
Blackberry sangria
Making a Valentine's day dinner for my guys
Chocolate cheesecake
A sink full of dirty dishes
Clean floors (even if it's only for about 5 minutes)
The grand kids asking "Oma, do you want to play a game with me?"
When I can finally go to bed
Spotting a beautiful mountain stream in the woods out the car window
Wedding venue is booked
A delicious dinner at a new restaurant


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!