Thursday, February 28, 2019

Joyful Gratitude: February 28



I Am Thankful For:

Waking up to a bright, blue-sky morning
Eating the last piece of cheesecake
Just rain, not ice
Afternoon coffee
Laughing when I realized I accidentally wore 2 different earrings - again!
God can not love me more.  And He will not love me less.
Self-care day
An organized freezer
Thunderstorms
A surprise, last-minute lunch invitation
It didn't start raining until I got home
A clean pantry
Working on bunny baskets
Wedding dress shopping
Caramel macchiato
A quiet evening by myself
Sunday nap


1 comment:

  1. Love these. Especially the Sunday nap! I've worn two different shoes before. More than once. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!