Friday, February 1, 2019

Currently... February 2019

The shortest month of the year is here, and for all you cold-weather-phobes that means that Spring is right around the corner.  For those of us who like the winter - let's enjoy every one of these February days.  Maybe take advantage of the chill to snuggle up with someone special and celebrate Valentine's Day?  




Reading:
  I am still working my way through Anna Karenina.  I can't remember the last time it took me this long to read through a book.  

Celebrating:  This house is a football house.  Despite the fact that neither one of our favorite teams are playing this year, and that we have to endure the Patriots in yet another championship game - we can be found eating some of the Man of the House's delicious chili and cheering on the Rams in the Super Bowl this Sunday.  

Of course, the big day this month is Valentine's Day.  The Man of the House and I have developed a tradition of having our Valentine date on the weekend before or after February 14th.  That way we get our cozy couple time,  but we avoid the crowds that occur at the restaurants on the actual day.

Enjoying:  My new living room furniture.  We've had it for a month now, and I love it so much!  It works so well in the room and makes the space feel so warm and comfy-cozy.

Anticipating:  Next football season.  The Man of the House and I have been hatching a plan to visit every NFL stadium in the country.  Not all in one season!  But a few each year until we have been to every one of them.  

Working On:  Doing some purging and organizing.  A little here.  A little there.  

Making:  Washcloths and bath puffs for the Etsy shop.  One of my goals for this year is to build up an inventory of the more popular items to help reduce wait times - especially for some of my wholesale customers.

Wanting: Just to feel better.  I have been dealing with a nasty head cold all week and I am more than ready for it to be done and over!  Or at the very least, I need a good night of sleep to help me heal.  Which doesn't seem to be happening.

Needing:  A better plan for getting my eating back to a healthier habit and working some exercise and healthy movement into my routine.  

Feeling:  (see Wanting above)

Favorite Things:
1)  SweeTart hearts
2)  Watching Netflix
3)  Gel pens



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!