Thursday, February 6, 2020

Thankful Thursday: February 6



I Am Thankful For:

Rain stopping before I have to carry groceries into the house
Sun shining through a break in the clouds
Alexa
Early morning puppy snuggles
Sandwich made with leftover chicken
Using my new ring light
The first light of dawn
The way my hair feels after deep conditioning
Cloudy skies
Lunch with Dad
A delicious homemade Stromboli
Beautiful blue yarn
The Man of the House coming home early
Snow
The puppy playing in the snow
The puppy sleeping until 8am!
Pancakes for lunch with the Grand Kid
Beautiful books
Super Bowl Sunday
Taking the puppy for a long (for him) walk
The Male Offspring making Philly cheese steak sliders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!