Thursday, June 4, 2020

Thankful Thursday: June 4


I Am Thankful For:

A quick trip to Lowes - fully masked
Back porch set up for summer
Ribs on the grill
Leftovers
Potential new customers
A day well spent
Short "school" days
Working on an order
A ramp for the puppy
Rain showers
An unexpected "Mean Girls" reference
The puppy was a good boy at the vet
So was the grand kid
Friday evening chats
My son
Birthday presents to wrap
Chocolate cake
Fresh morning air
At-home pedicures
Planning for the month ahead

2 comments:

  1. Oooh chocolate cake! My husband hates chocolate cake so we always have vanilla or lemon on his birthday. "...so was the grand kid" made me laugh! Mean Girls! Who would have thought we'd be quoting that movie all these years later?! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... I also love a good cookie cake. My son wanted a "death by chocolate cake" for his birthday, and it turned out sooo yummy! My husband prefers a cookie cake.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!