Friday, December 3, 2021

Currently... December 2021

It's already December y'all! The holiday season is well underway and the year will be over before we know it!  

The last few days of November and the first days of December were a blur.  The good thing is that I've been busy - decorating the house, working on Christmas orders for my Etsy shop, and getting most of my Christmas shopping done. And hopefully, that means I won't feel so overwhelmed and rushed as we get closer to Christmas!


Working On: Christmas orders for the Etsy shop. I'm also still in the process of planning and making goals for the first months of 2022. 

Celebrating: It's pretty obvious this month!  Right?  Of course, besides the holidays - my oldest niece had a birthday yesterday.  And my middle sister's birthday is at the end of the month.  

Wanting/Needing: Other than better time management skills?  

Eating: Popcorn.  You know those ginormous tins of popcorn that are in all the stores this time of year?  Well, I bought one. Mostly because they make me think of my youngest sister and I've been missing her.  That was probably a mistake. The Man of the House opened it Wednesday night while we were watching television and I think we ate about half of it in one sitting!

Loving: All the Christmas decorations.  We got a new tree for the living room this year.  My coffee station is all decked out for Christmas and the lovely pencil tree I got last year for the dining room makes me so happy.  And we put lights on the back porch (which faces the main road in our neighborhood).  I also enjoy seeing the outdoor decorations that other people put on display. 

Goals for December:

  • Drink at least 64 oz of water per day
  • Do some sort of physical activity/exercise for  at least 3 days each week
  • Schedule a 1-hour block of blogging time on 3 days each week
  • Preschedule drafts of Sunday Inspiration and Thankful Thursday posts for 1st quarter 
  • Select a color palette for Easter items I will be making for the Etsy shop
How are you doing with your holiday planning and preparations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!