Monday, December 6, 2021

Monday Musing: The Holiday To-Do List

 I have reached a point in the holidays where one minute I feel as if I am ahead of the to-do list and doing well, but the very next minute I feel overwhelmed by all that still needs to be done.  It's a strange place to be.

In all honestly - I really am on top of things.  Most of the shopping is done.  The decor is all up and looks beautiful.  

I think the issue is that most of the things that I still need to do are the things that feel more like "work".  The wrapping of presents, addressing the Christmas cards, shipping packages, and fulfilling orders for my Etsy shop.  I am looking for ways that I can relax and try to enjoy those tasks.  Maybe brew up a cup of peppermint mocha coffee, put on a Christmas movie or some music, and get things done.  

I'm trying to mark a few things on the list one day, one week at a time so it doesn't pile up on me and leave me rushing to get it all done at once. 

On this week's To-Do list:

  • Start addressing Christmas cards
  • Finish Christmas shopping
  • Complete and ship at least 3 Etsy orders
  • Create Sunday graphics for the 1st quarter of 2022
  • Blog for 1 hour on 3 days of the week
  • Drink at least 64 oz of water per day

How are you doing with your Christmas and holiday preparations?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!