Friday, February 25, 2022

February Thoughts on Abundance

One morning recently, I left a pitcher to fill with water in the sink while I was taking care of another chore. I misjudged the time and came back to find the water overflowing and going down the drain.  Turning the water off, I was reminded of my word for this year: Abundance.


We can only keep so much for ourselves. There is only so much any one person can hold, use or even appreciate. It's just like the water overflowing the full pitcher.  Going down the drain. Unused and wasted.

We are never meant to just accumulate the abundance.  Hoarding it for ourselves. We are meant to pour the overflow - the abundance - out to others.

It's in the giving that we are able to receive abundance.  We have to pour out some of the abundance - sharing it with others - in order to make room for the more of abundance to continue flowing into our lives .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!