Thursday, February 24, 2022

Thankful Thursday: February 24, 2022


 

I Am Thankful For:

The male offspring was able to quickly get tested for Covid

Having the energy to get a few things done

Comfort foods

Small improvement every day

My last day of isolation

Sleeping in my own bed

Long, warm showers

Waking up to an Etsy order

Clean laundry

Feeling somewhat normal

Sunshine

New growth on my Christmas cactus

Booking our big anniversary trip

Getting out of the house for a few errands

His foot has only a minor break

People checking in to see if I am feeling better

Spring-like weather

Jellybeans


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!