Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Currently... March 2022

February was a rough month. Between plumbing problems, my dad having another episode of angina and requiring another heart cath, the man's broken foot, and myself and the male offspring having Covid - I was more than happy to put that month behind me! A new month means a clean slate. A fresh start.

Happily looking forward to March!

Working On:  After more than a week of lying around recuperating from Covid-19, I've slowly been getting back to my normal routines. That includes getting back to some healthier eating.  When I was sick, there was a lot of comfort eating going on. And convenience foods. Not always the most nutritious options. I've been looking for new healthy recipes and meal plans. 

Celebrating: This month brings my mother's birthday. Our son-in-law also has a birthday in March.

Wanting/Needing: I need to find some type of exercise that I actually enjoy.  Or the motivation to do some sort of exercise despite hating it.  I wish I could be one of those people who just love jogging or yoga or whatever. But I'm just not

Eating: As well as the above-mentioned comfort food, I was also enjoying lots of sweets.  Cookies, jelly beans, and sugary cereal.  Now that I'm getting back on track, I am focusing on lean proteins and lots of fruits and veggies. 

Loving: We've been having some lovely spring-like days in the last couple of weeks.  It has been nice to turn off the heat, open the windows and let in some fresh air.  The dogs are loving being able to go hang out on the back porch in the sunshine. 

March Goals:

  • Mail Mom's birthday present
  • Clean out and re-organize bathroom cabinet
  • Walk stairs every day (March 1-5: 3 flights, March 6-12: 4 flights, March 13-19: 5 flights, March 20-26: 6 flights)
  • Read at least 3 books
  • Create Thankful Thursday post templates for the 2nd quarter
  • Continue working on winding and organizing yarn

What is March looking like in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!