Thursday, March 31, 2022

Thankful Thursdy: March 31, 2022

 


I Am Thankful For:

Sunshine

Watching the clouds move in

A day with the grand kid

Rainy days

The worst of the storms missed us

Breakfast smoothies

Lunch with Dad

Trips to the library

A little time to myself

Berries

Trying something new

Downstairs repairs and improvements almost done

Dinner out with my husband and son

A Sunday well spent

My son making breakfast

Children's laughter

Riding in the car

Clovers milkshake

My daughter calling to check on me

Honest prayers

OTC pain medicine

The grandkid got straight As again

Access to mammograms

Take and eat meals from the grocery store

Avocados

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!