Friday, May 17, 2024

Beauty on a Budget

 I first discovered e.l.f. cosmetics several years ago. At the time, they were a little known, low cost brand that did a few things very well. And there were a couple of items that quickly became favorites of mine.

Over the last couple of years, it seems as if e.l.f. cosmetics has been releasing so many good things.  They have several products that are comparable to, or even better than, similar products at much higher price points. And while the newer items do cost more than the $1 to $3, I used to pay in the early 20-teens, they are still on the less expensive end of pricing for beauty products. 

I now have a selection of favorite e.l.f. products in my makeup bag with enough variety that I can create a full face. And be very the results.

Some of my personal e.i.f. favorites include:


  • Power Grip Primer + Niacinamide 
  • Camo CC Cream
  • Instant Lift Brow Pencil 
  • Wow Brow eyebrow gel
  • Bite Size Eyeshadow 
  • Expert Liquid Eyeliner 
  • Putty Color Correcting Eye Brightener
  • Putty Bronzer
  • Camo Liquid Blush
  • Lash 'n Roll Mascara 
  • Stay All Night Setting Mist
  • O Face Satin Lipstick 
Finding an e.l.f. foundation that works for was a journey.  A lot of people really love their Flawless Satin foundation. I like the way it looks freshly applied,  but it didn't hold up well for me.  The Camo CC Cream works so much better for my skin. Applies and blends like a dream. Great coverage. Lasts all day.  And has been spf 30.

The Instant Lift Eyebrow Pencil is a long time favorite.  It may have been the first e.l.f. product I ever fell for.  I always keep it in my makeup stash and reach for it again and again. 

The Camo Liquid Blush is so good. It blends easily and lasts better than many other liquid and cream blushes I've tried.  One warning  - they are incredibly pigmented.  Use a lot less than you think you'll actually need!

The Last All Night Setting Mist is my current favorite.  I like the fine Mist spray. And it performs better than a much more expensive brand that I have used in the past.   

Other e.l.f. favorites of mine not pictured: the Mad for Matte eyeshadow palette,  Hydrating Camo Concealer, and Lip Plumping Gloss.

E.l.f. cosmetics gets bonus points with me for being certified cruelty-free! 

This isn't a paid post. I didn't receive any freebies from the company.  Every item was bought and paid for by me. I am just a fan who uses these products on a regular basis.

Have you tried e.l.f. cosmetics? What are your favorite items?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!