Monday, August 26, 2024

Reset

I'm going to be honest with you - the last several months have felt like a LOT. I'm not going to go over all the details. I've probably already whined about most of them here at one point or another. At first, I felt like I was spinning my wheels.  That led to a feeling of being completely mired down and stagnant. Somethings need to change. 

And that's why my word for August has been RESET.

I definitely need to Reset my morning routine.  It has been feeling stale for a while now.  It hasn't been inspiring and invigorating me like it used to, and I find myself getting completely distracted from it on most mornings. So, I completely tossed my usual routine out the window and have just been trying to figure out what works for me and what I need from my morning routine right now.

I've been having a little more quiet time to just sit with my cup of tea.  I’ve also been trying to keep time for doing some more journaling, which is something I had struggled with for the past several months. I just can't quite figure out what I want to change, what I want to keep, or how it should look now. (Suggestions?)

My health could use a Reset.  I have been eating healthier out of necessity.  My stomach issues kind of forced me to do better about that.  But there's still room for improvement.  I need to be moving more, but my knee has put that on hold.  Hopefully after my follow-up with the sports medicine doctor I'll have a better idea what's going on and can make a plan to heal and be healthier.

I have also been struggling since I closed my Etsy shop last year.  It never really set right with me how and when it ended.  And I didn't think I would miss it as much as I do.  So, it's time for a Reset.  I am making some changes to my business model and will be reopening my shop sometime in September.

What's something in your life that could use a Reset?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!