Thursday, August 29, 2024

Thankful Thursday: August 29, 2024

 


I Am Thankful For:

The full moon

Baking brownies with my grandson

Finishing the first section of my new sweater

Cooler mornings

Pumpkin muffins

A good appointment with the gastrointestinal doctor

Lunch with my dad

A beautiful late summer day

Laundry folded and put away

My son cooking dinner for us

Comfort foods

Catching deer on the security camera

His covid test was negative

The first leaves starting to change

Getting a same day vet appointment

My husband fixing dinner while I'm at the vet

Making Racuchy z Jabłkami (Polish Apple Pancakes) with my cousin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!