Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Musical Interlude

As I sat folding the newest basket of seemingly endless laundry this afternoon, my world was filled with music. 

Softly it drifted down the hallway from where The Little Man was in his room practicing on his guitar. 

At times it was slow and tentative.  Single notes.  Awkwardly moving from chord to chord.  Practicing new skills

At others it was confident.  His fingers moving swiftly and surely.  Strong notes as entire lines of music filled the air.

As I paused to listen, I was impressed by how far his skills have come in just about 2 months of lessons.

Taking time from my busy day to enjoy the gift of music he didn't even realize he was sharing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!