I've been thinking about some things I would really, really use; and I have chosen to compile a list of those in order to share them all with you. (because I know you are just so darn interested in such things)
1) Jeans that fit. I mean really fit. Not - fit for the first hour you put them on after washing, but then get all loose in the waist and baggy in the butt. Not - fit just fine, if you can get through that hour of not being able to breathe deeply when you first put them on after washing. Not - fit in the hips and thighs, but are a little big in the waist - or tight in the waist. Or fit in the waist but are a little tight around the thighs. And most definitely NOT sit so low my crack peeks over the waistband, or sit up under my boobs like an old lady nerd! Oh... and I also do not want to spend a fortune for these jeans.
2) Underwear that fit correctly. Without sliding down my hips so I have to find some way to discreetly pull them up. Or slide up into the unmentionable places so I have to find some discreet way to pull them out. This would also include finding a bra which fits well - keeping the ladies at a comfortable height and position without cutting off circulation to my torso or leaving dents in my shoulders.
**and yes,seeing it written out like that worries me that perhaps the lower part of my body is oddly sized or shaped - but that is perhaps fodder for another post in the future**
3) A good (and simple) bread recipe. Like one of those 5 minute prep deals. One that doesn't take hours and hours to prepare, or the arm strength of a Scandinavian wrestler to knead as required.
4) Time to sit down and really get lost in a good book. A whole afternoon would be nice. Or even just a few hours. No interruptions. Not right at bedtime as I'm falling asleep like usual. Maybe somewhere warm and sunny (but in the shade). Just me, a book, and some peace and quiet. Of course, if I had this time I would probably just end up using it for one of the other many things I wish I had time for as stated in my recent post: Not Enough Hours
5) Scissors run by some sort of motor. Seriously... I think I am getting carpal tunnel from these darn pinking shears!
I don't really think I'm asking too much here. Just a few simple things that would make my life just that much easier and more comfortable.
What is something YOU would really like to find?