Monday, April 2, 2012

Busy Saturday = Lazy Sunday

Saturday was a busy one. One of those Saturdays for getting chores done and things accomplished. It didn't start out that way. I was pretty lazy for most of the morning. Enjoying some coffee, some time with the grandkid, some doing nothing. Then I got to work.


I laundered the sheets and remade the bed.

I several loads of laundry - hung on the line to dry out in the fresh air and sunshine.

I cleaned up the kitchen.

I rinsed down the chicken house and helped The Man of the House move it to a new location. Also cleaned out their water and food dispensers, and refilled them.

I weeded out the flower bed.

I considered transplanting the Irises growing next to the garage to somewhere they will be more visible.

I have straightened and reorganized the pantry and storage closet.

I cleaned the main bathroom.

Yep, it was a pretty productive day.  I even folded all that laundry (which is the worst part of any laundry day in my opinion), considered our veggie planting options, and started a list of things I want to get done around here this spring/summer. 

Which leads us to Sunday, which was the exact opposite.  It started out looking productive.  Church and a trip to Home Depot to buy some plants (a 50% off!).  That was about it.  The rest of my day was spent catching up on DVR'd shows and reading.  Lazy Sunday. 


4 comments:

  1. So how's your Monday so far? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, haven't gotten as much done as I hoped. But I got some veggie plants potted for the container garden on the back porch. More laundry. And some crochet.

      Delete
  2. Lazy Sundays are perfect Sundays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!