Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Spirit of Gratitude: February 27

This Week I Am Thankful For:

Sleepy little boys
Chores completed
Trying new recipes
The grand baby snuggled up next to me watching Daniel Tiger
The offspring laughing together until they are out of breath
The Man of the House saying "I love you"
Waking up the the sound of rain falling outside
The cat "barking" at me
Homemade calzones
The male offspring showing concern and planning for his future
Cute, fast crochet projects
The Man of the House getting the smoker grill he wanted
My shadow beside me on the path as I walk
Crazy blue sky
Sun through the trees
The song of what seems like a million frogs
Using my walk as an opportunity to praise and worship the Lord
Talks with the female offspring
Falling apart, crumbly - but delicious - cake
New Etsy photos (and listings)
New To-Do Lists
The right song on the radio at just the right moment
The unexpected afternoon nap
Everyone home a little earlier than usual
Early morning workout (even though I didn't feel like doing it)
Seeing tenderness from the male offspring
Quick progress on projects
Bringing home pizza after guitar lesson
Sudden music as wind makes the wind chimes dance
Sun breaking through clouds

post signature

15 comments:

  1. Love your list! Especial the afternoon nap. One of my favorite thigns to be thankful for. Love afternoon walks that you get to Praise the Lord in as well. So many wonderous things to be grateful and thankful for. Your list is amazing! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great list! Homemade calzones sound amazing :) Going to check out your etsy shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list, it's so great to find thankfulness in so many things! And your pizza and calzone talk made me hungry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list, thankyou for linking up with thankful Thursdays http://adventuresofamonkeyfootedmummy.blogdpot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure was mine. Thanks for hosting a great link up!

      Delete
  5. So much to be thankful for! Is there anything better than laying in bed listening to the rain?

    ReplyDelete
  6. found your blog over at Bethe's http://lifesbeautynuggets.blogspot.com/
    always love reading Thankful Thursday. And love listening to the sound of rain and awe the smell of rain...hope you will follow me back
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment and the follow! I sure do appreciate you!

      Delete
  7. i would love to have a smoker, I love listing what I am grateful for. I picked a great day to visit your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His old smoker kicked the buckey last year and we went a whole summer without - it was just too sad. LOL Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!

      Delete
  8. Such a great list of things to be thankful for....especially, the grandbaby!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a grandparent is just the BEST! isn't it?

      Delete
  9. lovely list if you ever get to catch that cat of yours barking on camera please do post it :o) i am very intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I typed that, I thought to myself - "I wish I had that on video". He only does it when he's hungry, usually first thing in the morning. It's something to see and hear!

      Delete
  10. Thanks for linking up with us! I loved reading through your list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!