Friday, March 31, 2017

A Spirit of Gratitude: March 2017

 March brings its own reasons for gratitude.  Warmer weather (for some of us).  The first day of Spring.  The first flowers blooming. It's all good! 

I Am Thankful For:
My mom's birthday
The grand kid "playing guitar" for me
A trip to the zoo

A movie and dinner date with my 2 favorite guys (aka: the Man of the House and the Male Offspring)
Spring time Oreos with bees on them!

Not eating any of those Spring time Oreos
The grand kid making pizzas

Losing 7 pounds!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beckey!

    Good for you...7 pounds!!! I'm,not an Oreo fan, but I love pizza!! I like a fun night out, so glad you had fun! It was my moms birthday as well, 89 years young. I left the best for last...grand kids!

    Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!