Friday, April 26, 2019

Friday Favorites: Welcome Back!

Happy Friday!!

If you've been around the blog for a while, you may remember that in the past I attempted a Friday Favorites/Friday Finds series.  Back then, I would share a few items I had discovered - on line or in person.  But to be perfectly honest, it got to be a bit much for me to come up with 3 to 5 items each week that I really wanted to share.

However, I feel ready to bring it back...



This time, I'll only be talking about one item per week.  I plan on sharing anything from products to recipes, books to movies.  It may be an old favorite - something I've been using for a while and love.  Or it may be a new discovery I'm enjoying.  From time to time, it might even be something I have tried that hasn't worked out for me. A not-so-favorite.

I hope you'll stop by to see what I'm talking about each Friday.

The sharing begins next week - the first Friday in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!