Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Rejoice. Be Patient. Keep Praying.

This Bible verse seems to keep coming at me recently.  Again and again it shows up .  Or maybe it's always been repeating itself - in my morning devotions, in my Instagram and Pinterest feeds,  etc - but I am only now noticing it.



Rejoice.  Be Patient.  Keep praying.

Rejoice.  Celebrate what you have.  Big or small.  Be thankful for all of it.  Even the things that may not typically make you think of celebrating.  Rejoice in the day to day pieces of life.  Find joy in your routines.  Appreciate the things you have and the people in your life.

Be patient.  Things don't always happen when we would like to see them occur.  Things may take time.  When things are difficult, trust that if you wait them out - they will get better.  We're all on God's schedule.  And He knows exactly when everything is supposed to happen.  His timing is always best.

Keep praying.  About everything.  Always.

And never, ever give up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!