Thursday, May 16, 2019

Joyful Gratitude: May 16



I Am Thankful For:
A good start to the day
Washcloth orders
Homemade Ramen bowls
Getting all the laundry done
Pretty new top
Cinnamon donuts
Historical fiction
Afternoon tea
Planning for Mother's Day
The Female Offspring has a new kitten
Rained out soccer games
Dinner out with the Female Offspring's family
The Man of the House making 3 trips to the store for me in one day
Mother's Day dinner
Strawberry shortcake
Silly card games
A wild turkey at the bird feeder
New pajamas
Bbq ribs

1 comment:

  1. Cinnamon donuts, yes please! Well, anything cinnamon really! And silly card games! I think I laugh the hardest when my family plays board games together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!