Wednesday, May 29, 2019

You've Lost That Youthful Feeling

Want to feel old?  No? Please? I could really use the company.

Tomorrow my "baby boy" turns 21!

About 16 years ago...

I know what you're thinking - how can I possibly be old enough to have a 21 year old son? I think the same thing to myself all the time!

But it's true.  Not only that, but this is my youngest child.  Which might just make me officially "old:.

They say "you're only as old as you feel".   If that's true - some days I'm 26, and on a few days I'm about 85.  Fortunately,  there are many more of the "26 year old" days.

What do you do to help yourself keep that youthful feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!