Thursday, May 9, 2019

Joyful Gratitude: May 9




I Am Thankful For:

An open sun roof and music blasting
Morning tea
The first hummingbird of the season
Spotting an Eastern Towhee at the feeder
Strawberries
Tickets for the Carolina Panthers season opener
The cat "stalking" a lizard (which is on the other side of the glass door)
Dinner and a movie with the Female Offspring
A new month
S'mores frappucino
Making the Man of the House laugh
Avoiding traffic
Getting matching fortunes
Washing the pollen off my car
Movie matinee with the guys
Bbq sandwich
The Man of the House making coffee for me
Morning rain showers
Game of Thrones Oreos



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!