Monday, October 28, 2019

Back on Track

The past two weeks have been completely crazy!  Goals were just about the last thing on my mind.

The entire week before our daughter's wedding flew by much too quickly.  Anything on the to do list other than planning and prep got set on the back burner.  The wedding?  She was beautiful.  It was beautiful.  There were many, many, many happy tears.  The whole day is a bit of a blur.



Last week was full of unwinding after all the prewedding stress, visiting with my sister, and taking care of the grand kid.  I forgot how much time goes into school pick ups, packing lunches, etc! To be completely honest - setting goals for the week never even crossed my mind.

This week is all about getting back into my routines.  And getting back on track - with my healthy habits (drinking water, tracking food, etc), my blogging and my Etsy orders.


My goals for this week are:

  • Set goals for November
  • Plan goals and wish list for the upcoming year
  • Ship 3 orders
  • Write 3 upcoming blog posts
  • Clean/Declutter/Organize bathroom drawers
What are your goals for this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!