Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thankful Thursday: May 28



I Am Thankful For:

Listening to the rain
Being able to rearrange the living room
Grapes
Gray days
Silly little poems
Soft, well-moisturized hair
My daughter
The Man of the House picking up my prescription
The puppy burrowing under his blanket
Sunlight hitting the mountain
An unexpected day tot myself
A little DIY shirt for the puppy
Another beautiful morning
The puppy didn't need an Xray
The grand kid's laughter
Wake up kisses
An evening walk
The puppy passed the button
Benedryl
A new little storage table for the porch
A beautiful sunset

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the puppy passing the button! We've been taking evening walks a few days a week. It's such a beautiful time of day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're still able to enjoy your walks. It got hot and humid here very quickly, so I have been skipping the walk most evenings.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!