Thursday, January 7, 2021

Thankful Thursday: The first one of 2021

 



I Am Thankful For:

Getting out of the house for a little while

1 crockpot = 1 meal + a week of lunches

Trying new things

A morning to myself

Low WW point treats

A new modem

Setting up a new planner

The grandkid showing off his Christmas presents

Kisses from the Man of the House

The bird chirping outside my window

A new year

Kisses at midnight

Sleep

Beans and cornbread

Orders for the new year

Puppy bath time

Handyman Man of the House

Puppies playing with squeaky toys

Christmas decorations put away

Cleveland Browns are in the playoffs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!