Thursday, January 28, 2021

Thankful Thursday - January 28, 2021

 


I Am Thankful For:

Beautiful winter mornings

A cup of afternoon tea

A great start to the year for the Etsy shop

Tuesday morning Bible study

God's abundance

When the Vet says "he should be fine"

Dogs playing with a squeaky toy

Books

A fresh beginning

Puppies eating sweet potatoes

The Man of the House massaging my shoulders when I have a headache

Sunshine

Love

Family

Mushroom-Swiss Burgers

Saturdays

Buying birthday gifts

Nine years of being a grandmother

The Neti pot


1 comment:

  1. Another great list! I especially liked When the vet says... and A cup of tea... :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!