Thursday, January 14, 2021

Thankful Thursday - January 14, 2020

 


I Am Thankful For:

Morning naps for a grumpy little boy

A clean dresser

Gumbo for lunch

Oatmeal with berries

New crochet stitches

A yummy new salad

Hanging out with the grandkid

Taking a break from social media

Turning off the news

Coffee and a muffin

Snow

Drawers purges and organized

Comfort food

The Man of the House getting up to take the dogs out

... and starting the Coffee

Eating takeout in the car in a parking lot

Sunday morning

Fun cupcakes

A play-off win for the Browns


3 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for a lot of those things too. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Thankful Thursday, Beckey! We truly have so much to be thankful for! Blessings to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had Gumbo and had to google it. I'm not a big soup eater but I'm thankful you enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!