Thursday, March 4, 2021

Thankful Thursday: March 4, 2021

 I look forward to Thankful Thursdays so very much!  I enjoy the opportunity to share some of the items I have written in my gratitude journal over the previous week.  And I am especially thankful when you share some of the things you are thankful for in the comments or over on my weekly Instagram post! 


I Am Thankful For:

Taxes are done

When the day gets better

Red lipstick

Days that hint of Spring

Donuts

Opening the windows for fresh February air

Knowing I am loved

Making plans with the Male Offspring

How excited the pup gets playing with his squeaky toy

2 large orders

Puppy snuggles

Someone else taking care of dinner

An evening watching WandaVision with the Man of the House

The internet

Ice cream

Watching the full moon disappear behind the clouds

Morning mist

Planning for the month ahead

Spring flowers peeking out of the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!