Monday, August 9, 2021

Monday Musings: Family

 My mind has been on family a lot over the last couple of weeks.  Planning for our family vacation.  My "baby" sister was visiting.  And my Dad's birthday is tomorrow.  



Families can be wonderful.  They can be loving, supportive, and nurturing.   They can also be complicated,  frustrating,  and messy.  Mine has been all of the above at one time or another. 

We all need family.  Whether it's the one we were born into, adopted into, joined by marriage, or one we created for ourselves. They're the people that, even when we feel as if we can't live with 'em, we know deep down that we can't live without 'em.  






1 comment:

  1. That is so true! My two older sisters don't talk to each other; one of my nieces doesn't talk to her mom... there's been a lot of hurt but in my mind, they're family! You don't just stop talking to family. You argue and fight and you work it out and you apologize and you move on. Together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!