Thursday, August 5, 2021

Thankful Thursday: August 5, 2021

Even when life is super busy, I make time each day to think of a few things that I am grateful for.  For a few minutes, it slows me down and helps me to focus on the things that are really important - not just my to-do list.



 I Am Thankful For:

My "baby" sister coming to visit

Clean sheet day

Sitting on the back porch

Long conversations

Hugging my husband

Cinnamon muffins

My dogs

An afternoon with my mom and sister

Allergy eye drops

Breakfast for dinner

Disney shirts

Sunshine

The grandkid discovering snap circuit kits

A family cookout

Strawberry dump cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!