Thursday, August 19, 2021

Thankful Thursday: August 19, 2021

 



I Am Thankful For:

Vacation with extended family

My mom house and dog sitting while we were on vacation

Safe travels

Giraffes outside our hotel room window

Baby giraffe (also the baby rhino, baby zebra, and baby gorilla)

My dad's 75th birthday

Going on a ride that seemed scary

Mimosas flights

Finding the courage to do something that scared me

Watching my daughter's face light up like when she was a little girl

Feeling like a princess

The "gray stuff"

Fireworks

Mimosas

Reuniting with my doggies

Sleeping in my own bed

Getting back to my normal routines





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!