Thursday, October 14, 2021

Thankful Thursday: October 14, 2021

 


I Am Thankful For:

A day with the grandkid

Realizing some things about myself

Rainy mornings

Ideas for writing

Making lunch plans with a lifelong frienbd

Mom getting the "all clear" from her surgeon

Cute, comfy tops

Lunch with my dad

My husband

The rain finally stopped

Birthday cakes

Sushi dinner with the family

Beautiful autumn days

My grown children

Having dinner brought to us

Watching football with the family

1 comment:

  1. I'm really enjoying the fall colors this year. I'm thankful my husband gets to work fewer hours the next few weeks. (Fourteen hour days lately.) I'm thankful ALL of my kids will be living in the area soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!