Thursday, October 21, 2021

Thankful Thursday: October 21, 2021

 


I Am Thankful For:

Each new week

Extra time in the afternoon with my husband

Ice cream leftover from birthday celebration

Getting the light and fan in my office fixed

Halloween costumes for the dogs

Max chasing falling leaves

Lunch with a friend

Coffee and conversation

Bookstores

Productive days

Texts from my grown children

The mums are blooming

New throw pillows

My air fryer

Saturday morning coffee

Dinner at my Dad's house

My husband's love

The dogs let me sleep in a little

Early football games

The male offspring making dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!