Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summertime, and The Livin' Is Easy

It seems like the rest of the country is being ravaged by extreme heat, wildfires, extreme storms, and torrential rain - which almost makes this feel like bragging.  As if I am pouring salt into their meteorological wounds.  But I have to say it anyway:  the weather here has been absolutely gorgeous the past few days.  Bright, sunny, a few afternoon showers, and temperatures in the 70's.

See?  Blue skies.  Puffy white clouds

Awesome day!  I couldn't wait to get my clothes out on the line for some fresh air.  And my new chair canvases came from World Market, so I am more than ready for a little reading on the porch time!


Anyone else see the Loch Ness Monster cloud?  Anyone?

I am so excited for summer to be here!  The Little Man's last day of school is tomorrow.  And I get a visit with my sister, nieces, and mother next week.

It's going to be a good summer!  I can already tell. 

2 comments:

  1. Those conditions sound fabulous!!!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to enjoy every minute. I know very soon we will be pushing 90 most days and missing these lovely 70-something degree days!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!